WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Please note wig applications will not be reviewed unless all the required documents are submitted and all questions on the form are answered
You must be 18 years old or over to submit a wig application
Stewart Magic™ Hair gives a wig free of charge to children 18 years old and under with a medical hair loss condition. If over 18 years old, we offer a free wig based on financial need and approval.
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Anyone with permanent hair loss may apply once a year.
- We respect your privacy, but we do ask that you help us with our fundraising efforts so we can continue to grow and help others.
- We will reply by email within one week, please check your spam.
- Please request an application with your Doctor’s prescription to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Documents for Children 18 years and younger:
- Doctors Prescription
Required documents over 18 years of age
- Doctors prescription
- Proof of need for financial support
Acceptable documents to show proof of income status:
- W-2 – Income Statement. This standard document provides proof of income the government uses to verify income for tax purposes.
- 1099 – Miscellaneous Income.
- Federal Income Tax Return.
- Social Security Statement.
- If you have no income and have not filed taxes, you can request an “Income Transcript” from the IRS. An Income transcript is free when you request it by submitting form 4506-T, “Request for Transcript of Tax Return,” either online or by mail. The form is available on the IRS website (https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-4506-t)
The application approval process
- Applications are determined on a case by case basis determined by our board of directors.
- There is no single person in our organization who has the ability to approve or deny an application alone.
- For applicants over 18 years of age, we take into consideration the cost of living in the area in which you reside. We will also take into consideration the cost of medical treatments you may be undergoing (please provide this information and show receipts).
- The “personal information” section will have no bearing on a decision for approval. This section is to help with our media efforts. It helps us to share stories of our recipients and grow our mission so we can help more people.
- Applications will not be reviewed and contact will not be made by Hair We Share unless all required documents are provided.
- If you do not have the documents readily available you can submit the application, and send documents to email@example.com
- Completed applications will be replied within 5 business days.